Name & Initial Large Monogram Personalised Wall Sticker
A fantastic large monogram wall sticker, can be installed in many ways for example against a nursery cot, edge of door frame or above a bed!
This wall sticker is a large design to make a feature wall in child's bedroom, this will be a sure way to bring those plain walls to life!
- Please leave the name you require in the message box.
Total size as layout in the listing
- 1450mm (w) x 1050mm (h)
For individual breakdown of sizes please see photos in the listing.
- You can choose from the colour sets that we have in the listing.
- If you select "Other " Please select from the drop down menus in the listing for each individual part.
- Initial Left Part Colour-
- Personalised Name & Right Initial Part Colour-
- Easy to install with full fitting instructions and vinyl applicator are provided in this listing to aid the installation of this wonderful graphic.
- This wall decal comes supplied safely in our branded postal tubes in easy to fit sections to make this hassle free when applying to your wall.
- Delivery via Hermes, optional upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class service at checkout.
We have a wide range of wall art decals, please take the time to have a browse around our shop.
Please do not apply wall stickers to freshly painted walls-manufacturing guidelines recommend waiting 4-6 weeks to allow the paint to fully cure.
All of our wall stickers can be applied to any smooth, clean, non-porous surfaces including painted walls, mirrors, glass, furniture, doors. At Graphic That we advise that you apply the wall stickers to flat surfaces.
2. Is my wall décor re-usable?
All of our wall décor is for single use only, the vinyl is a long term application due to the high quality vinyl we use. Once applied to the desired surface they can last a lifetime, the vinyl can be removed when desired by gently applying heat onto the vinyl using either a hair dryer or heat gun and gently peeling the vinyl. These stickers cannot be repositioned.
3. How long will my order take to complete?
We aim to dispatch your orders within 48 hours after receiving payment, time frame may change in very busy periods but you will be kept informed if this is the case, in this case the postage will be upgraded to Royal Mail 1st class at no cost to the customer. we aim for all orders to be manufactured and delivered within 7 days or less.
4. How do I apply my wall décor?
Step by step fitting instructions will be included with every order, we have nearly 20 years experience of all types of vinyl fitting if you require any further information on fitting please email us.
5. How does my item get sent out?
All of our orders are sent out in our Large envelopes, so that your wall décor arrives as safe and secure as possible.
We pride ourselves on great customer satisfaction we are always here to help, so don't hesitate to get in touch with us.