Biplane Personalised Wall Sticker
Bring the walls to life in your kids bedroom with this fantastically designed personalised Biplane wall art decal, sure to bring a smile to your little ones face!
- Please leave the name you require in the message box.
Total size as layout in the listing
- 700mm (w) x 480mm (h)
- 1200mm (w) x 825mm (h)
- Please select from the popular colour sets in the drop down menu in the listing.
- If you select "Other " Please select from the drop down menus in the listing for each individual part.
- Plane & Personalised Name Colour-
- Clouds Colour-
- Easy to install with full fitting instructions are provided in this listing to aid the installation of this wonderful graphic.
- This wall decal comes supplied safely in our branded postal tubes in easy to fit sections to make this hassle free when applying to your wall.
- Vinyl applicator is available to purchase to aid the installation of this wall decal, please contact us for more information.
- Delivery via Evri, optional upgrade to Royal Mail 1st Class service at checkout.
See our wide range of wall art designs in our shop today!.
Please do not apply wall stickers to freshly painted walls-manufacturing guidelines recommend waiting 4-6 weeks to allow the paint to fully cure. Please take out from the postal tube upon delivery of your item and lay flat for 24hrs prior to installation of your graphic.
All of our wall décor are made from premium quality matt vinyl using the state of the art cutters for precision, No cheap PVC prints.
Once applied your wall sticker will look like it has been painted onto the surface.
All of our wall stickers can be applied to any smooth, clean, non-porous surfaces including painted walls, mirrors, glass, furniture, doors. At Graphic That we advise that you apply the wall stickers to flat surfaces.
2. Is my wall décor re-usable?
All of our wall décor is for single use only, the vinyl is a long term application due to the high quality vinyl we use. Once applied to the desired surface they can last a lifetime, the vinyl can be removed when desired by gently applying heat onto the vinyl using either a hair dryer or heat gun and gently peeling the vinyl. These stickers cannot be repositioned.
3. How long will my order take to complete?
We aim to dispatch your orders within 48 hours after receiving payment, time frame may change in very busy periods but you will be kept informed if this is the case, in this case the postage will be upgraded to Royal Mail 1st class at no cost to the customer. we aim for all orders to be manufactured and delivered within 7 days or less.
4. How do I apply my wall décor?
Step by step fitting instructions will be included with every order, we have nearly 20 years experience of all types of vinyl fitting if you require any further information on fitting please email us.
5. How does my item get sent out?
All of our orders are sent out in our Large envelopes, so that your wall décor arrives as safe and secure as possible.
We pride ourselves on great customer satisfaction we are always here to help, so don't hesitate to get in touch with us.